Measure ring size
Method 1: Measure a well-fitting ring
1. Grab a ruler and a well-fitting ring for the desired finger.
2. Measure the inner size (diameter) of the ring in millimeters.
3. The measured size in millimeters is your ring size.
Example: The inner size (diameter) of the ring is 16 millimeters, then you have ring size 16.
Method 2: Measure the circumference of your finger
1. Get a piece of paper or string, a ruler and a pen.
2. Wrap the strip of paper or string tightly around your finger.
3. Draw a line with a pen where the paper or string touches each other.
4. Measure the length to the pen mark in millimeters with a ruler.
5. Use the table below to see which ring size corresponds to the circumference of your finger.
Example: The measured circumference of your ring finger is 50 millimeters. Then you have ring size 16.